Profound Passions of Persephone: Knowing that I would

2.17.2004

Knowing that I would

not spend the money on myself, my wonderful husband surprised me with a belated Vday gift[s].

He got a bonus check from work and did NOT give it to me. See I would have, and have before, taken it and paid bills OR bought for the kids. SO, he cashed it himself and took me to Fashion Bug.
He was like a kid in a candy store. {giggle} He picked out two outfits, complete with accessories, under garments and two pairs of shoes. It was so fun to watch him DART around that store, searching for what he liked best.

Note:::If you have not shopped there, it is REALLY hard to only pick two things!!!:::: He found that out!

He is really good at dressing me, I am impressed! So are the kids! The girls already have had on my shoes and my jean belt/shaw.....My G/F had on my other pair of shoes {giggle} she looks really good in them!!

Thank you, honey, I love you so much!

|