Profound Passions of Persephone: <strong>::::I WANT YOU TO WANT<em> ME</em>::::</strong>

2.09.2004

::::I WANT YOU TO WANT ME::::

Have you ever had a night {or DAY} of passion that you never wanted to end?
I have and every since then I have had certain aspects of that time stay on the forefront of my mind. I do not want to let go, I want to have the same experience daily or at least as often as possible. I still smell the scents, I still feel the touches but most of all I still feel my submission.

I miss my submissive me. Every once in awhile I loose her. Life gets hectic, I get sick , hub gets sick, holidays.....then when I loose her I kick myself. There should be no excuses! NONE! My submissive me makes up 95% of who I am, of who I want to be. I am at my happiest, energetic, sexual self when I am ME! Why is it then that I loose that?

I suppose that many people loose who they truly are in this world today.

I am just VERY grateful that the true ME can be brought out often! I strive to not loose her this time.....I will hang on and nourish myself; mind, body and soul! It is amazing-looking in the mirror I can see the difference and so can hubby.....can you?

|