Profound Passions of Persephone

2.04.2004

::::You have GOT to be kidding me!!!!::::

Kurt Warner’s excuse for being benched……….
"I actually had [Rams] coaches say I was reading the Bible too much and it was taking away from my play," he said. "It was OK when we were winning, but now I was [messing] this thing up? People were saying I had lost my job because of my faith."

Kurt, sweetheart, you are a great man! DO NOT fall to this level and yell DISCRIMINATION just because you do not know what Martz is truly thinking.
PLEASE do not do that to yourself and your wife and your church! You have got to be better than that!

You screwed up the first game of the season, screwed up BAD! Made ME sick! Do I think you should have been benched all season for THAT? NO-absolutely not, in fact, I think we might have done a hell of a lot better with both you and Bulger playing!
I think Martz is not a good coach at all. He is an ass and consistently makes the wrong decisions when calling plays! {{I really wish Martz would have left instead of Lovie…..I LOVED Lovie!!!}}
I don’t know why Martz has it out for you, but please do NOT stand up and yell that it is discrimination. Don’t belittle yourself and please do not use your god as an EXCUSE- NEVER do that!

Reggie White {Packers} was a Baptist Minister and never did he cry discrimination against his teammates or coaches. Maybe you can check him out and take some advice?!


******Thankx Brainshakes for the heads up on Reggie!!

|