Profound Passions of Persephone

1.28.2004

::::GIGGLING MYSELF TO SLEEP::::

I fell asleep listening to the news last night. The anchor was talking to John Kerry about coming to Missouri for the Primary on Wednesday. They were talking about Dick Gephardt dropping out of the race and how does Kerry feel about this.......

Kerry says........"There are still A LOT of ways that Dick can serve the country."

Am I the only one that found that funny?? {giggle}


On a serious note though......

Kerry did state the he and Gephardt have been friends for 20 years and how a key player on Gephardts party has now moved over to Kerry. I have never been a huge fan of Gephardt..........Actually until NOW I have NEVER gotten into politics at all. I have no idea what ideas or plans these guys have on changing all that Bush destroyed and a question that has been eating me for years- WHY DO THEY KISS BABIES??! heh

Anyway- I WAS looking VERY hard at CLARK and the past couple days heard that he will most likely "throw in the towel", I also trust my friends opinions very much and A likes Kerry.

Looks like I have some homework to do!

|