Profound Passions of Persephone

1.24.2004

Sometimes you just need to cut loose………


I went out last night. I wasn’t going to, had the flu all week, headache still earlier in the day, thought going out would not be the thing to do but I was so glad that I did.

Got together with the St Louis group I belong to and went to House of Rock to see Trixie Delight! They are a DELIGHT! WOW! What a wonderful group! If you have not seen these girls yet-PLEASE-check out their web page and go see them, you will NOT be disappointed! They were freakin’ awesome!

So I got to drinkin’ my normal Amoretto Sours….ummmm….and then had a shot or 2 of Jeigermeister…..and then this wonderfully beautiful waitress was walking around with shots of TEQUILA ROSE!!!! HELLO!! TEQUILA ROSE my absolute fave!
By the time we left I was feeling no pain- thank goodness-headache was gone! I was happy and free! The women in our group are just too my fun! We laugh the whole time we are together! After I get a couple shots in me I go out and recruit other women to join our group! I am now officially the group – PIMP…….heheheheh
I did recruit a marvelous woman but I will not say who here, you will just have to join the group to find out. {Closed BI group, no men, email me if interested- lady_persephone1227@yahoo.com}

|