Profound Passions of Persephone

1.22.2004



When did I become so engaged in my surroundings that I forgot what my husband felt like?
Has that ever happened to you?
Yesterday, while my hubby was getting dressed, I stood in front of him, stretched my body-arms in the air and gently brought my hands down around his neck. His arms went around my waist. We stood there nuzzling each other for what seemed like an eternity. It felt so fantastic! His skin, warmth, breath, hair, his essence.........

What if he went to work without that hug and never came home? It happens-everyday. I just take for granted that he will be there but reality states {this day in age....heh-Bush} our loved ones can be taken from us without notice.

I don't mean for that to be depressing at all- just a reminder to myself {and maybe others as well} GO HUG SOMEONE YOU LOVE RIGHT NOW! It only takes a second-feels like forever-and you will feel so much lighter inside!

GO................NOW--------------->

|