Profound Passions of Persephone

1.20.2004

So I have found my way back to the computer. I am feeling a bit better. Boy that bug that invaded my body did me in for a good 48 hours! I could not even stand. I was almost delirious. Had a fever, headache, nausea, no vomiting, so I am not sure if it was the flu or not but man I want it to be gone. Right now I am feeling a bit better. I have started sneezing uncontrollably-maybe I am trying to sneeze it out of me!

So I think I am done with Quizilla for a couple months. The quizzes are great time waisters and the glass rose and element ones really hit home the rest were just really funny! Especially the funny bunny one!

Time to lay back down for a bit- I had better take advantage of the time I have to lay down. I do not have this time-ever.
TTFN

|