Profound Passions of Persephone

1.16.2004

FRIDAY FIVE



1. What does it say in the signature line of your emails? ~~Trish www.profoundpassions.blogspot.com
The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn Is Just To Love And Be Loved In Return!
<---from MR of course!

2. Did you have a senior quote in your high school yearbook? What was it? If you haven't graduated yet, what would you like your quote to be? didn't get that far.....:( finished on my own.

3. If you had vanity plates on your car, what would they read? If you already have them, what do they say?
PWR XCHG or something relating to our BDSM relationship!

4. Have you received any gifts with messages engraved upon them? What did the inscription say? Xmas ornament from my sis with our names and the year we found each other and soap that says "Blessed Be"

5. What would you like your epitaph to be? ~Loving wife, mother and friend..........
I had one all written out awhile ago {when I did my will} and I can't freakin' remember it now....I must go find it!



|