Profound Passions of Persephone

1.14.2004

Good Wednesday morning to you all! I am gearing myself up for a long ride to Columbia! Looks like it will be a nice day to do so!


So BLOGSPEAK is down- for awhile it looks like. I was going to post what the website now says but S beat me to it. Poor guy, I really don't want to leave him now but I MUST have my comments and he swears he understands! I will keep checking back with him and if/when he gets to running again will consider going back. I never had a problem with Blogspeak!

I have found BlogBack It is on my page right now. I am not sure if I like it yet. My page is now loading "with errors" and I am not sure why. I will have to look at it when I get home tonight.

As for as the 4 other bloggers that I manage.........I promise that tonight you will have BlogBack or another comment host on your site when I get back from my trip. That's just cuz I love you and I MUST be able to comment on your postings OR lack there of *heh*........

OK off to get dressed

SMOOCHES

|