Profound Passions of Persephone: Lost post.......

1.06.2004

Lost post.......

drive me MAD

Had a long one all typed - hit post and publish.......BOOM.......Down goes blogger with an error.........just my luck.......or was it something else???????

The post was an apology to my dearest friend S who without warning was drowned in my outcry for help today. I didn't even know it was coming so I couldn't warn her. She is always so supportive!

Also about my recurring dream..... which was in detail........I suppose it wasn't time to make the premonition public? Is that why I got the error message and lost the post?

Things that make you go UMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Right now I am actually suppose to be asleep.....I can't sleep....nothing new lately. I will however REpost my lost post later and get back to my pillow ------> as soon as I add my GF's BLOG LINK!!!!!!! YEAY FOR MY BABY!!!

Nite Nite

|