Profound Passions of Persephone: Frustration

1.04.2004

Frustration

......where the hell does it come from? Lack of sleep? Children? Dirty Laundry? Puberty? All of the above?
I can go days feeling on top of the world, handling everything as it comes, like a Pro Bowl caliber defensive end, breaking tackles and sacking anyone who gets in my way.
Then comes a day when I am "washed up".......Benched......Wondering what the hell happened.
That would be today. I feel okay, health-wise. I woke up at 12, had to get to my brothers house by 1 for my nieces 1 year birthday party. It wasn't too bad. The whole time I was there I was thinking of ALL the things I needed to get done at home. It wouldn't have been so bad if I didn't sleep so late, however, I am sure my body had no choice as I was awaken by my new kitten 4 times as I slept. It was precious- she was nursing on my ear-lobe!!

By the time I got home I needed to feed the children and pick up the house. I was very EAGERLY expecting my GF and her hubby!
So I took care of my duties as a mommy, modeling agent, clarinet teacher, counselor and wife, ext and my company arrived.

My GF got a great massage from S, who by the way, is EXCELLENT! Lesley felt and LOOKED great afterward. The kiddos drove us crazy till bedtime.....When the finally fell asleep- it was time for our quite time which we have not had in SO VERY LONG!

Now that I have had a great night I plan on having a pretty productive day tomorrow!


|