Profound Passions of Persephone

1.02.2004

I have kept my house clean all year! Whoo hoo look at me go!


Ok - so it has only been two days- I am on a roll! At least when there are dishes in the sink, I wash them and when the cats pull toilet paper all over the house, I kick it under a couch. So I am on a roll.

I have made changes to my blog-that is where I have been. My friend S has been having so much fun with her Site Statistics that I thought I should try it out. I added a tracker to my site, so we will soon see who visits me.

I also found a new HOMELAND SECURITY ADVISORY SYSTEM and added it too!
LOL I like this one a lot better!

I have also been shopping for pussy!!
I put pictures up on my foto blog! Go see!

I went to the APA today with S and it was NOT a good experience. I am still so mad about it that I can not blog about yet. I promise I will! I swear it was such a bad experience that I am thinking about calling CONTACT 2.

Ok so- Orlando Bloom is going to be on Jay Leno show which will be on in just a few minutes and I still have to search for something before then.

Maybe I will tell y'all what I NEED to search for and you can HELP ME.........I NEED to know if GRANT WISTROM has a blog.
I am totally infatuate by this man! I absolutely can NOT miss a game/event/interview because I have just got to lay my eyes on him. I have no idea what it is about him. His hair maybe? Sometimes a person just has this "thing" about them that is so damn attractive and he has this THING and I can not get enough and now I MUST get his BLOG! PLEASE HELP ME!
Thankx
SMOOOOOOCH!

|