Profound Passions of Persephone: AWWWWWW

12.29.2003

AWWWWWW

While I am sitting here messing with Blogger - AGAIN- STILL.....
My wonderful husband is doing his -being wonderful thing- again.
He is letting me lazy-not saying a word! Goddess knows there is PLENTY to do around here but he never complains. Not like me-I ALWAYS complain about everything-if you can't already tell!
So I am sitting here at the PC messin' with HTML and he tells our bored 9 year old daughter to help him. At first she cringes- "ohhhh geezzzz" I can hear her say "Now I've done it".......He puts a Steak n Shake apron on her and fits it to her tiny frame and takes her into the kitchen to cook dinner.
I can see them from where I sit. It is such a great thing to watch-the bonding. These two have always had a bonding problem anyway. They just put the Lasagna in the oven and he is teaching her how to make his "OH so famous BREAD". LOL She just can't seem to get the concept of YEAST though......lol

|