Profound Passions of Persephone

12.30.2003

After several long, exhausting, sleepless nights since Xmas I have found an answer. An answer to why I can not sleep. I have come to the conclusion that if there are any human bodies in this house that are awake- then I, too, am awake. Somehow, even drowning out the sounds, meditating, medicating, it does not matter what I do I am still awake until the last person falls fast asleep.


While I was trying to fall asleep last night, I was thinking of FATIGUE and how it relates to me. Keep in mind- this is my thought process as I am in bed after midnight on about 5 hours of sleep in 4 days.......here we go.....Why am I fatigued? hummmmmmm Lack Of Sleep, maybe?? How can I get rid of it? SLEEP - damn it.........And maybe exercise.......Clean my house....Stay busy during the day......Exercise..Yeah and that would benefit me with my sex life too! whooohoo sex? what's that??? Damn- I NEED to exercise so I can get sex!! Sex....."Homer Voice"....ummmmmm sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxx........ ohhh yeah- FATIGUE.......must get back to fatigue.....Fatigue as a Code Word...Must tell friends that when they hear me use the word "fatigue" then what they are really hearing is this..........
F ast A ssist T rish I n G etting U nbounding E nergy!!! lol that is too cute..........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

|