Profound Passions of Persephone

1.13.2004

A couple of you may know of my financial status- or lack there of -to be more accurate. I just have to let you all know something.

When you think things are really very, very bad, maybe as bad as it can get........... it is really not that bad at all!

I have to go back to Columbia, MO tomorrow to see the doctor *again* and I have less than no money- YES that IS possible! So this morning I start to scrounge for change and I came up with $83.45........in change and Lotto tickets!! Gotta love those change jars!!

So I thought I would share this because I feel that I constantly tell people that things will "work out-somehow" and here is a prime example. Somehow things always work out for me. It may not be easy, I may have to swallow pride at times, I may have to count pennies but I come out 'ahead of the game' at the end!

|