Profound Passions of Persephone: <strong>TGIF</strong>

1.09.2004

TGIF

I am so glad I do not have to wake up at 4 am tomorrow morning.......seems like this week went on forever. Might have felt that way cuz I didn't feel well for most of it. I think I had a touch of that flu everyone was talking about, but just a touch. It really wasn't all that bad. Your general aches and pains, headache, upset stomach, loose poo......you know....
I feel much better still VERY tired, muscles still ache. {hint hint.....nudge nudge...S}

I've missed my baby and her hubby they have left me alone to rest. And rest I have. I have been sleeping like a baby every minute I get! I appreciate it!! But I miss you!!


Yesterday C came over to take modeling pics of Britt. They turned out great. The body shots I am not too fond of because of what she is wearing. I put 6 of them on my Fotoblog if you want to take a look.
We had a great time in the park! It was cold as heck but it was great to get C out of the house and see her smile!
Gonna have to think of something else for us to do, but I think I will look at the weather channel first!


whelp- busy day tomorrow.....on top of the normal Saturday stuff...IE.....Laundry, cleaning, ....I also still have to take down my Xmas tree....{such a procrastinator am I} and Britt has to go see Model Scouts in Clayton and Sam has Cheer camp....Zac gets to get away from it all....spending the night away.....too much fruuufruuu girly stuff for him!! Can't blame him!

|