Profound Passions of Persephone

1.15.2004

Just a quick note. If you tried to call me today, I have to apologize. The drive yesterday hit me pretty hard and I had the ringers turned off on the phones all day. I am really drained. No matter how good I feel most days, I guess I do still have a disability- *bummer*

Anyway- the doctor doesn't want to see me again for another 3 months, which is good. Means no driving that far for awhile! He likes the way this new medicine is working {so do I}. He said because of the way the medicine works and how it affects me he can tell that there was some nerve damage and this is what cause my intense pain.
More nerve damage, me and my poor nerves....LOL.....But I told him, I wonder if having 7 brain decompression surgeries had anything to do with damaging those nerves?! We had a good giggle with that one!

So I am still pretty exhausted but around 6 tonight I was able to get up and clean my living room, dining room and bathroom. Now I have exactly 10 minutes before ER comes on. So I must get tucked in bed to snuggle and watch the newest episode.


Love, hugs and ni'ni' kisses........sweet dreams!

|