Profound Passions of Persephone

1.23.2004

Well you might have found the last post to be a bit depressing. {I am trying to come to terms with my stuff}

So here is something that might humor you a bit........Titled.......

Sleeping with my kitty katz

Just to recap this week {so as not to make this post too long}

Monday- Baby gate comes crashing down in hallway at 1:45AM; I jump out of bed to find one cat clinging to the wall and the other crunched on the floor below her. I hop back in bed and fall asleep listening to them chase each other up and down the hallway.

Tuesday-Peaceful sleep........sound of soft purring....awwwwww......open eyes to snuggle and find Cat ASS in face!

Wednesday-sleeping on stomach, awakened by a Sidda pounce on my back, I roll over so she can snuggle and I fall back to sleep... a few seconds later she is nursing on my ear lobe!

Thursday- Ok I have NO IDEA what the heck happened this night all I know is I went to bed in 'jamas and I woke up naked!

Friday-Wake up-Sidda nursing on ear.....go to the bathroom, pick up 2 rolls of TP that was drug out all over the hallway, finish going to the bathroom, walk back to bed and step on A DEAD HAMSTER!

{{Giggle}} I love my babies!!

|