Profound Passions of Persephone

2.03.2004

::::IT'S VOTING DAY::::

I vote to NOT talk about the half-time show anymore!!
ummm yeah the whole Janet-Timberlake-halftime-boobshot thing is really gettin' a little old. I mean, don't get me wrong- it IS a GREAT picture! I will always cherish it! I am just really getting tired of hearing about it. So make Mtv, CBS, NFL or whoever pay a fine and drop it.
I do have to say here, I am very glad that my children are not as into football as I am. There where here, they did hear about it in school the next day. I am sure if they would have seen it, as I did, I would be upset about it, but they didn't so I am not. Like my mom says..."They see and hear MUCH worse in school everyday and on regular TV for that matter."This is very true!

I am getting very addicted to William Hung and his version of "She Bangs". The website he has is very busy and under construction. Sometimes it is down, so check back often.
I have the .wmv file on my pc and play it often! If you want to download the Idol Video here is the link http://members.cox.net/donchin/WilliamHung.wmv
You can VOTE to send him to Hollywood!! {click here}

SO after you go out and VOTE today... {If you live in Missouri} then you can vote to send William Hung to Hollywood!

I hope you all had a Blessed Imbolc and remember St Valentines Day is in 11 days!!

|