Profound Passions of Persephone

2.02.2004

::::WEEKEND::::

All in all, my weekend was really good!!

SATURDAY I hosted a birthday surprise party for my dear friends son. He was quite surprised when his dad brought out the brownies with candles for him! {giggle} We played Dungeons and Dragons for the rest of the day and night. We all had a BLAST even though playing D&D with kids is a hard thing to do. Very frustrating at times!

SUNDAY.......SUPERBOWL!!! Neither one of my teams played so I was just hoping for a good game. The first two quarters where boring...really boring...yawn.... Then came HALF-TIME and I seen Boobyyyyy I seen it!! WOOWSERS! yep- doin' the happy dance, saw Janet’s Booby...thought it was a piercing, then found out that it was a pasty.... but I was there and saw it all the same!! {{{{CONGRATS PATS!!!}}}}
It was also my honey's Bday!! So I was able to enjoy her and her hubby's company until the game was over!
Unfortunately- I had a cough attack and injured my CHIARI and came under tremendous pain! Drugged myself and went to sleep…….

TODAY {Monday} I learned, from reading my blog that people can be looked over very easily. Just speaking VERY LOUDLY after they are looked over gets them get noticed. Unfortunately I had to do this and I APPOLOGIZE if I offended.

ALSO TODAY…..my honey came back over…we had pictures done!! Whoot whoot!! Had a little fun!! Actually A LOT of fun that was WELL OVER DUE!
She should be back soon so we can go shopping for her birthday!

|