Profound Passions of Persephone: ::::<strong>I am still alive and {belated}CHD Day::::</strong>

2.15.2004

::::I am still alive and {belated}CHD Day::::

........Just a quicky........ I haven't updated in a couple days. I apologize to my 7 readers-Forgive me?? {pout}

I have had a very up and down weekend! Quite the rollercoaster ride! Most of it , however, has been fantastic! Especially yesterday!

There are quite a lot of details and as soon as I can I will fill you in!

Today, I have a party. My woman's group will be coming over to hang out so we can actually spend time together outside of a very loud bar. I have a lot of cleaning that needs to get done-wish me luck! It should be a great time! Most of the girls are bringing their children and a couple are bringing their hubbies! I have a really small home, but it is cozy and that is how I like it! That, I think, makes people more comfortable, more relaxed. I just want them all to kick back and have fun!


Last note for now......Yesterday was Congenital Heart Defect Awareness Day. My best friends baby boy died from a severe heart defect. Several states have an official proclamation, and a request was recently put before President Bush to sign a national proclamation declaring today CHD Day but it was denied. An online petition has been set up for an appeal. I would like you to just please take a moment to read the letter and go sign the petition. here{Congenital Heart Defect Awareness Day}It will only take a second and you will be making a huge difference! It will make you feel really good too!

I will be back!! muuuuuhahahahhaha

|