Profound Passions of Persephone: The Bad Health Demon Strikes Again

2.10.2004

The Bad Health Demon Strikes Again

but this time - it AIN'T me!!

John has been having serious pains in the stomach area for some time now. I mean BAD cramping, like he will take off work...he NEVER takes off work! So today we went to see the doctor!


To make a long story short.....we do not know anything yet! Those that know me, know that I tend to worry a little much though, but when the doctor says.....Upper GI, Biopsy and Tumor all in the same breath, I tend to LOOSE IT!

I had to FORCE him to get his x-ray done today.....he also needs blood work, but NOOOOOO, eating was WAY more important damn it, so the blood work will have to wait.

He says " I'm okay, honey!" while patting my hair....."I'll walk it off."

Let me also add here that his BLOOD PRESSURE IS HIGH.............

He is 28 years old............. I am scared

|