Profound Passions of Persephone: <strong>SATURDAY</strong>

2.17.2004

SATURDAY

morning really sucked. Not all morning, mind you, it started sucking after 5 am until about 8ish.
See.....what happened was I became unthoughtful and inconsiderate towards my hubby. My G/F and her hubby where here for a visit and stayed till he was off work {to spend time with HIM also} however, I did not see that he needed peace and quite after work, not company. So we fought, sort of, mostly attacked each other. I then felt incredibly guilty, as I do when I think I have wronged someone I love. I beat myself up until my G/F came back over later that day.
She has since nicknamed me "DOBBY" the house elf from the Harry Potter Movies. She will kick my ass if she ever finds bandages on my hands! lol

So - I got like 2 hours of sleep, My face was red and puffy, I looked like shit and in walks my newest loves. They hug me and I start crying all over again. I guess that is exactly what I needed because I felt so much better!
I was okay with my husband, he was no longer upset with me and my puffy face didn't scare off my G/F and her hubby-Life is GOOD! Or as my hubby would say....."It's all gravy!"

Later that night, my hubby went to work, yeah on Vday {bummer} but G/F's hubby babysat my kiddos and G/F and I went to get Pedicures and Manicures! Ahhhhhhhh to be pampered! It was so very, very nice! They paid for my pedicure but I couldn't resist....had to get a full set of nails....I had to beautify! I bite my nails BADLY!
{{Dobby says "maybe I will not iron pretty hands, do not want to ruin pretty nails!}} teehee
We then spent the rest the rest of the night together just hanging out, being together, getting to know each other more. They are an awesome couple. Goddess has blessed my life by bringing them to me and I am eternally grateful!

|