Profound Passions of Persephone: Sunday at Trish's

2.17.2004

Sunday at Trish's

is what all the e mails are titled. The group e mails that is. I had a get together for the girls in our Yahoo group here at the house on Sunday and it turned out GREAT!

I was really worried that there would not be enough room or people would feel "squished" somehow. I have a small home. I think my home is cozy, it is definitely cozy and warm and inviting. Turned out that everyone was very comfortable and all the emails said that they had a wonderful time!

The ladies in our group are phenomenal and we have so much fun together! Sunday was no exception, what made it so great was being so close and not having to scream over loud music or loud crowds.

We had a lot of really good food and drink and a couple or us even made new friends-probably friends for life!

I will most likely do this once a month here at my house and I am sure other ladies will have get together[s] at their homes too. I hope so because these ladies ROCK and we can never get together TOO much!

|