Profound Passions of Persephone

5.02.2005

**WEEKEND UPDATE**

The Wizard of OZ play at the school was a smashing hit and we are all very glad we made it out alive! It was very stressful on the children and teachers/helpers to learn the parts and get it all together. I am so very proud of the awesome job they did!

I also heard the school {kids} got some press this morning on the radio. Jennifer Sparks from KHITS was there this weekend watching the play! She has a neice that goes to Bayless.

Saturday after the play I went out for a little relaxing with the TD groupies. I really had a good time with my friends. Had a little shock to my emotions that night but it was all made much better by nights end. I got home at 3:30ish, after a good breakfast, some great friends, and much needed laughter.

Sunday was just a resting day. I woke with a fever of 102.5 and a horrid headache because of it. Doctor tells me that the fever is caused by me wearing myself down coupled with the Fibromyolgia.
~shrug~ so I feel like shit…..no biggy, I will feel better in the morning
.

FYI, Both of my wonderful daughters now have blogs. Their links are on my sidebar. My youngest rattles like a be-be in a box car, my oldest now writes poetry, so I am sure she will keep us entertained.

|